For Sale $99,000 - Apartment Building, Residential
Six Family Rehab Opportunity In The West End
Opportunity to rehab “The Martanna” an architecturally unique 6 family in the West End neighborhood. Located just a few blocks from the Washington University North Campus, The U City Loop and new Loop Trolley, approximately a mile from Forest Park, and a short distance to the Central West End.
The building is currently set up as six 1,100 sq ft units, it is possible to add two additional units in the basement as the 1st floor apartments are raised above ground and there are windows in the basement. There is plenty of space in the backyard to add off street parking.
Rent Comparables After Renovation in the Neighborhood:
- 1019 Skinker (loop lofts, approximately 4 blocks away) rents from $950-$1400
- 5572 Clemens 63112- 3 bed updated units rented for $895
- 5858 Cates 63112- 3 bed updated units rented for $1,150
Recent As-Is Six Family Sales Needing Renovation In 63112:
- 5554 Delmar 63112 $395,000 (2/25/18)
- 5901 Cates 63112 $295,000 (5/11/18)
- 5909 Cates 63112 $225,000 (12/28/17)
- 5804 Cates 63112 $219,900 (2/15/18)
Building needs full rehab, being sold as-is.
Paying buyers agents 2.7%
The SouthSide Investment Club does not verify property information. Do your own due diligence on all properties.