For Sale $145,000 - Residential
We have too many projects and are looking to offload a few. This easy flip in Fenton off Bowles Ave is located in stellar Rockwood School District and a great neighborhood where properties sell very quickly. This 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths. 1,898 sq ft split level is practically move-in ready.
Newly painted, newer systems, all new appliances. Offering it at $145K. All it needs is $16-20K to get it sell-able at a $180-199K ARV (possibly higher). Here’s what it needs:
- Foundation repair – contractor already lined up to do the work at $14K which includes a lifetime warranty and structural engineer report validating the structural soundness upon completion. Price includes re-grading and adding french drain to divert water away from foundation wall at garage.
- Furnace and some ductwork was displaced because of foundation wall movement in garage which will need to be re-positioned
- Back deck needs to be removed and AC unit temporarily moved for re-grading in back yard
- New flooring needed at entry and lower level
- Minor touchups in 1-2 bathrooms (new shower head, mirror, clean grout, caulk)
- Powerwash exterior
- Minor soffit repair
- Clean up landscaping
- Staging should make this fly off the shelf!
Call (314)743-7077 if you’re interested. Also have two great rental/flips in Florissant if you are looking for something else but must call soon because work is beginning on those next week.
The SouthSide Investment Club does not verify property information. Do your own due diligence on all properties.